by Locusview Team
2020 was the year that changed everything. As millions of people stayed home and remote work became the norm, already stressed infrastructures experienced additional stress. Safety and stability became a more critical issue for consumers around the world.
Utility workers were the heroes of the pandemic, on the frontlines alongside healthcare professionals. They worked tirelessly, making sure consumers had stable electricity to power their homes, stay warm, and feed their families, as well as phone and internet service to stay in touch with loved ones.
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED IN 2020
At Locusview, we’ve always prioritized safety and stability in utilities and 2020 has only emphasized this need.
When asked about the company’s biggest achievements, Co-Founder and CEO Shahar Levi stated, “2020 will be remembered as the year of COVID-19. This has been a challenging year for all of us, on the personal and professional level, and was not the year we expected it to be. We are proud that during 2020, Locusview’s team continued to deliver on our commitments to our clients and at one of the most challenging times in world history, we have emerged stronger.
Our clients rely on us for mission-critical work and the breadth, depth, and scale of our capabilities to help them build their new network or upgrade their existing network in a safe and efficient manner. We are closing 2020 with great momentum - strong demand for our product, a proven category leader, and with a clear product roadmap and business pipeline for the next few years. We are gearing up for an exciting future.”
We’re proud to share some of our other accomplishments this past year, including:
- 100% customer retention
- Going live with several US customers
- Entering new markets in India, Mexico, Europe, and Australia with first deployments and pilots with leading international players
- Launching our 3rd generation mobile application packed with new features, including:
- Work Order Integration, allowing field crews to easily receive real-time project details from the back office
- Ability to assist the finance department to track expenses, costs, and accounting
- Recognition in industry publications and blogs (see us in Indian Infrastructure Magazine, Energy Central, and at the DISTRIBUTECH International Conference)
- A profile of our innovative digital construction solution by geospatial technology expert Geoff Zeiss
- Running a joint webinar with VPI Charge: “How to Create Digital As-Builts with High-Accuracy GPS Using Electric Utility Construction Crews”
"2020 will be remembered as the year of COVID-19. This has been a challenging year for all of us, on the personal and professional level, and was not the year we expected it to be. We are proud that during 2020, Locusview’s team continued to deliver on our commitments to our clients and at one of the most challenging times in world history, we have emerged stronger."
WHERE WE'RE HEADED IN 2021
Although we’ve reached some exciting milestones, there’s more work to be done this coming year.
Ensuring continuity of operations will remain a top priority for utilities. Locusview’s all-in-one digital construction management solution will continue to help energy, telecommunications, and water companies consistently meet regulatory compliance, optimize safety protocols, minimize risk, and manage construction projects efficiently.
2021 will be a year of significant growth for the Locusview team. As client demands increase, we’re developing new features to meet our customer needs and provide them with a holistic platform to manage the entire construction process from planning to revenue.
We wish you a New Year of opportunity, growth, and success.